Lisa
I think the first time that I ever heard that phrase was when I first saw the movie Newsies. After that, I always wanted to be a newsie so that I could yell that phrase and get people to listen too. It's sort of empowering.

Now, it doesn't have quite the same effect on a blog as it does handing out "papes" wearing a newsboy cap in 1900s New York City, but I wanted to try it for special effect anyway, because after all, I have some news....


I am getting a new blog. The new address is http://that-redhead.blogspot.com.

The reasons that I am doing this is not to cause heartache and frustration to the whole world. Instead, it is because my current blog has already been causing some heartache and frustration. To me, and to several others, who have for some reason, been unable to comment or see various links or whatever. And I've been having some HTML trouble with it too, which I believe is the result of me trying to play around with HTML when I first got it and I didn't know what I was doing, and well...I think I messed some things up. So we're trying again. So, find me there. Because I won't be here much more. 

Never fear, though. The new blog looks identical to this one, so all the thousands of you that read my blog (come on, I know you're out there....somewhere...) can ease into the transition a little more smoothly. Hopefully it won't be too traumatic for any of us.

Catch ya lata at the new address!
0 Responses

Post a Comment