Lisa
Today was the LAST day of classes! Woohoo! I wrote my blog response essay for D&C. We were just basically assigned to write a response to our experience blogging this semester. As I thought about all of my blogs, I realized that I really didn't have any life changing experiences blogging this semester, but I did learn a lot. I looked through my blog and the things I had written, and I realized that most everything that I had written was just an application of little things. I wrote about little things and how important they are in my life. Blogging this semester has been a really good experience, because it's provided an opportunity for me to reflect on the importance of little things. Whether it's learning to be kinder, learning to be grateful, or applying the lessons from the scriptures into my life, I've just been grateful to learn and grow through the reflection that blogging has provided. It's been a really good opportunity.

P.S. Just cause the semester is over, doesn't mean that I'm done blogging. I'll still do it. It just won't be an assignment. :)
1 Response
  1. Please do! Then you can join my inner-circle of friends who also blog (mwahahaha).


Post a Comment